The earning rates are the same on each level (see Notes for exceptions), but the time to collect Honeydew is increased. The amount depends on rarity, size and set.
Another way to earn Honeydew from Butterflies is selling them. They are worth most fully leveled up and fed. How much you can get from selling butterflies you can find at Butterfly Selling Values.
Different butterflies earn different amounts of honeydew over time. The sortable table below lists the earning rates per hour of all butterflies.
Notes & References
- Exceptions from having the same earning rate on each level:
Butterfly Name per Minute per Hour Pale Sulphur 10 6 5 5 5 5 600 360 320 300 300 300 Dotted Border 6 6 5 5 5 5 360 360 309 300 300 300 BD – – – – – – 360 360 343 340 330 330
- All earning rates are de facto calculated from stage five earning rates.
- The Earning Rates per Time are rounded by banker's rounding to keep the most accurate numbers.
- The butterflies of the Aztec and Wayang sets give +5% Honeydew on level five to their specific set butterflies (including themselves). This is stackable and not reflected in the tables.
- Some butterflies affect their own or others earning rates by using their Special Abilities. This is also not reflected in the tables.