|Creatures||Special Abilities||Missions||Events||Friends||Attraction Flowers||Pollen Flowers|
- Care for your own rainforest and raise butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Use your touch to bring light and life into the environment and assemble spectacular butterfly collections!
- Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics. Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From caterpillar, to chrysalis,to butterfly players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
- Collect, fuse and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand
- Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself into a deeper experience
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by Game Center
- Earn Bonus Powers for completion Butterfly regions
- Store and manage your Collection of butterflies
- Fuse butterflies and use flower pollen to level up and find out more about each species
On creating the game, the development team spent time in their local museum’s Tropical Forest to capture the authenticity of the butterflies and to ensure that the underlying science was correct. The resulting graphical style recreates the reality of the rainforest habitat!
This Wiki like the games themselves is a close cousin of Splash: Underwater Sanctuary Wiki and Flutter: Starlight Wiki.
Disclaimer: Please note that the Flutter Butterfly Sanctuary Wiki is a fan-made project which runs independently from unaway. Any game issues, complaints or suggestions, which should be read by the developers should be sent to them on their Facebook page, their Blog or their Support.
Admins of the Wiki
The current Administrators of the Flutter Butterfly Sanctuary Wiki are:
Thanks to the VSTF members taking care of spam!
We need more staff!
If you have a question about the game or the Wiki, or maybe just want to say hi, feel free to leave us a message!
What Butterflies are Available?
These butterflies are available year round once you unlock them by reaching their specific Flutterpedia Score*. You raise your Flutterpedia Score by completing sets, gaining data on butterflies, etc.
** Special Requirement Sets
These butterflies are only available on limited time, but can be obtained off this time from the Special Visitor.
There are currently 267 butterflies in the game spread over 66 Sets.