- Scientific Name: Elimaea punctifera
- Description: Leaf Bugs use camouflage to hide amongst the foliage of trees. To enhance their camouflage further, some species even have notches on their body that look like bite marks.
- Tap on Leaf bugs when you spot them to get a small Honeydew bonus.
- Description not unlocked: Find and tap on a Hidden Bug to unlock.
On its appearance, it makes a sound like a cheerful 'hello'.
Special AbilitiesSpecial Ability. Currently these butterflies create some Leaf Bugs :
- Fig-tree Blue (5 Leaf Bugs every 6 hours)
- Leafbug Hunter: Find the Leafbug 25 Times (Reward: 1)
- Leafbug Hunter II: Find the Leafbug 100 Times (Reward: 1,000)
- Leafbug Hunter III: Find the Leafbug 400 Times (Reward: 5)
- Sometimes the Leaf Bug gets stuck after tapping and stays (untapable) on its spawn spot. This doesn't prevent other bug spawns. This can be solved be closing the game completely and restarting.
- Some shy individuals don't get up completely and are harder to find, as only their legs might be visible beyond the branch.